Duluth MN Based SEO Company - Tekafari SEO Agency

We are your local SEO & Web Design experts that help your business dominate the search engines for a steady flow of leads that become your customers by the Tekafari SEO Agency team.

Increase Organic Website Traffic And Enhance Your Business Web Presence

Ranking

Page Ranking

Optiomisation

Site Optimisation

User Retention

User Retention

SEO Optimization

We are here to work on your SEO business goals!

To be a digital agency focused on providing affordable and effective SEO services.

We have years of experience in the field, offering clients support with their online presence. 

We know how difficult it can be to start and maintain a business, so we offer our help in navigating the SEO aspects of your company's online marketing strategy.

From content creation to keyword research, we're here for you every step of the way.

Our Services

What Services We Offer

SEO Business Goal

SEO

Optimization

We provide competitive research by performing comprehensive keyword research to find the best traffic keywords along with high quality links.

Read More
Web Analytics

Local

Search

We provide Google Maps optimization along with photo optimization which breaks into the 3-pack so your seen at the top.

Read More
Marketing

Lead

Generation

We provide proven strategies that convert leads into paying customers so your business grows on a continuing basis for years.

Read More

Try Our Services

Do you want to improve the online visibility of your brand and traffic to your website?

Our Project

Case Studies

web-traffic
Web Traffic Management

Enter description text here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing. Quo incidunt ullamco.

Social-Media-Optimization 1
Page Optimization

Enter description text here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing. Quo incidunt ullamco.

social-network
Social Networks

Enter description text here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing. Quo incidunt ullamco.

Testimonails

Love From Client

Harley Lara pic

Harley Lara

Digital Ironfoot Inc.

"We're on page one!"

"As more and more businesses try to establish an online presence you have to make sure you get the right help to get the online presence that will draw in customers. For that reason alone I highly recommend Tekafari SEO agency. They will make sure your presence online will be where your customers are so you can establish a new flow of customers for your business."

Michelle Estrada Pic

Michelle Estrada

Michelle On Point

"Just what I needed"

Tekafari team has years of experience in SEO and is very savvy in the tech industry. When needed for expertise in SEO, they get the job done in a minimal amount of time and exceeded expectations. The client was very happy with the results and experienced more than 10X ROI. They won't disappoint! Highly recommend!

Helmut Hampton Pic

Helmut Hampton

Helmut Hampton Digital Marketing

"Awesome team!"

I highly recommend working with Tekafari. Their skills in SEO along with staff at the agency make sure that the search engine optimization performed is of the highest quality and get you on page 1. They are great to work with and delivers fantastic results.

FAQs About Services

Every day, people do more than 2 million searches on Google for the term "SEO", which stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is doing the right things for your website in the right way so that it appears on page 1 of search engine results when someone searches for a business or service like yours. Three of the most important components of SEO are high-quality content, keyword research, and building safe relevant links to your website from other web properties on the Internet.

How long will it take me to get ranked? SEO professionals get this question all the time from business owners who need lots of traffic and long-term stability for their business to succeed. Once a website has built enough trust, authority, and strong links to reach page 1 of Google, the number of visitors and sales will increase massively! But how long does this process take? The answer to that is "it depends on the number of factors." There are specific factors that help to rank websites faster.

You ask yourself: “Is it worth investing my advertising budget to use an SEO agency? Can an SEO expert really get the results I need? In the days of instant information, search engines like Google help people locate the products or services they need. Almost 75% of all online customers won't explore beyond the first page of these search options, so if your site isn't one of the few that appear on page 1 of search results, then your chance of attracting new online customers is probably under 25%, depending on where your site is "buried". The way to get your website on the first page of Google is to hire a professional SEO company.

Search engines consider many variables when crawling your website. On-page SEO involves working with your website's content, formatting, images, media, blog, loading speed, user experience, and more. Off-page optimization is for important elements that aren't on your site, including backlinks, social media properties, guest posts on external blogs, and other types of articles. Website optimization involves creating both on-page and off-page elements.

Our Blogs

3 Ways To Transform Blog In Seo
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas neque nisl, gravida rutrum lectus sit amet, accumsan luctus ...
Read More
Top Extraordinary Benefits of PPC Management for every business
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas neque nisl, gravida rutrum lectus sit amet, accumsan luctus ...
Read More
Best online reputation management service by oshin web solution
Curabitur vitae mollis mi, vel maximus orci. Suspendisse dictum quis urna vitae laoreet. Mauris lorem ex, aliquet ac ...
Read More